Being is a word that implies a relationship to stillness. An intentional practice of quieting the mind and letting the body come back to its natural state of restoration and wholeness. It is a practice of remembrance of your essential nature.
In this workshop, you will:
· Learn about the sound of Om
· Learn the yoga sutras in relationship to Om
· Learn the yoga sutras in relationship to practice
· Do some contemplative journaling
· Do a nourishing surya namskar practice with mantras
· Learn Japa meditation and mantras to support it
· Learn about the koshas or sheaths through yoga nidra
No experience is necessary. Come ready to receive, connect and transform. Great for anyone ready to embody the heart practice of yoga.